Amplified Bible Black Bonded Leather 9780310951698
When Your Knowledge of the Original Languages of the Bible Is Limited and You Don't Want to Lose Anything in the Translation, If you want to get all the rich nuances and shades of meaning of the original Bible languages, the Amplified Bible is for you. No knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is required-just a desire to know all that God says in His Word.
The writers of the New Testament knew exactly what Jesus said, they were there. The Old Testament Patriarchs spoke to God face-to-face, you don't forget that when you go to write it down. Today, we rely on translators, and the Amplified Bible allows for multiple viewpoints and takes on each verse. With its unique system of brackets, parentheses and italics, the Amplified Bible defines and expands key words and phrases right in the text.
Also included in this special edition are the following:
- Footnotes-provide concise historical and archaeological information
- New and fresh devotional insights, for a deeper and fuller grasp of the original meaning
- Hundreds of carefully researched references to select sources and authors
- Book Introductions-tell you about the book's author, background, purpose, and themes
- Comprehensive Concordance-helps you find the location of over 25,000 verses
- Bibliography and Glossary-give you a handy list of the sources cited in the study notes and most frequently amplified texts.
Publisher:Zondervan Publishing House
Dimension:9.0 X 5.75 X 1.25