NLT The Way Hardcover 9781414348384
The Way connects a restless generation, a generation looking for direction, to Jesus – the Way, the Truth, and the Life. It uses first-person stories, reflections, and questions which bring the Bible to the real world.
Today’s 16–30 year olds are looking for connection to something bigger than themselves. They want something that works and is honest, authentic. Something that they can actually experience. Something that gives them hope.
The Way offers a way that works. A way that matters. A way that asks them to step up to something important enough—big enough—to live for. It's a visual, textual, and interactive experience for a generation that has blurred the boundaries of media. It’s an interactive experience for those ready for collaboration, change, and a challenge.
- 25,900 study notes (over 820,000 words)
- Maps, charts, & illustrations
- Ten section introductions provide an overview of the literature and history of each section of the Bible, showing how the books are related to each other and to the rest of Scripture
- Theme articles and person profiles (406 total) highlight recurring ideas and describe the lives of those who inhabit the pages of scripture
- 100 Greek and 100 Hebrew word studies
- 100 quotations from modern and ancient writers
- Words of Christ in red
- 9-point text
- Recommended further reading at the end of each book and section introduction
Version :NLT(New Living Translation)
Publisher:Tyndale House Publishers
Dimension:8.50 X 5.50 X 1.50in