Boundaries In Marriage - Dr John Townsend
Two lives becoming one: that's the marriage ideal. Only when you and your mate know and respect each other's needs, choices, and freedom can you give yourselves freely and lovingly to one another. Boundaries in Marriage gives you the tools you need. This book helps you understand the friction points or serious hurts in your marriage-and move beyond them to the mutual care, respect, affirmation, and intimacy you both long for.
- Why boundaries are vital for a thriving, productive marriage
- How values form the structure and architecture of marriage
- How to protect a marriage from intruders, whether other people or personal idols
- Why each partner needs to establish personal boundaries, and how to go about it.
- How to work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries-and how to work with one who doesn't
Publisher: Zondervan Publishing House