Speaker, author, and internationally-renowned Bible teacher Kay Arthur gathers together her inductive study tools in one volume that can be used with any Bible translation. Now those who are ready for a personal and passionate exploration of Scripture will find at their fingertips:
- Proven methods to read, mark, and study God's Word
- Introductions to set the stage for each book of the Bible
- Maps and charts to add historic and geographic dimension
- Word studies for NASB and NIV translations
- Definitions and explanations to simplify interpretation
- "Things to Think About" for personal application
This resource will inspire and guide anyone interested in creating a personal study of God's Word.
In Alleged Discrepancies of the Bible, John Haley directly addresses questions surrounding common misunderstandings of Scripture. This book is essential for your personal library because it explains questionable passages, helps answer skeptics' questions, and contains valuable resource material. Haley lifts the mystery surrounding the supposed contradictions in the Bible and sheds new light on confusing passages. As you study God's Word and see His purposes unfold in your life, you will experience a new power and love for living!
- An Abbreviated Bible Commentary
- Archaeological Discoveries
- How We Got Our Bible
- An Epitome of Church History
Halley's Bible Handbook is an 'almanac' of biblical information, used regularly by hundreds of thousands of laymen, teachers and ministers.
It has been a continuous bestseller through the years and has sold more than five million copies in many languages.
Over 5,000,000 Copies in Print